I’m Jill, creator of Today’s Creative Mom (TCMom)
TCMom is a place for inspiration, truth and encouragement. Also, my love for baking/decorating and creating a simple & organized home is featured. As owner of a preschool, you’ll find many teaching ideas and creative ways to make learning fun for your children.
As a single mom since 2005, one question I get asked often is, “How were you able to make a good income and start your own business?” In our success section, I share articles of how to live financially free and be your own boss.
A Little About Me
- Single mom to two boys, Nicholas and Timothy
- Christ follower
- Owner of Bright Start for Kids (www.brightstartforkids.com)
- YouTuber with over 7 Million views (www.youtube.com/c/sweetartfactory)
- Author – “Creative Cakes Anyone Can Make” by Thomas Nelson Publishers
- Children’s Advocate for Voices for Children (www.speakupnow.org)
- Organization Geek (it drives my kids crazy!)
- Professional cake decorator
- Lover of dark chocolate
- Seeker of sunsets and quaint coffee shops
- Moved over 37 times (I should own a moving business)
- Live in beautiful San Diego, California
- Enjoy worship and country music
P.S. My boys are now men (21 and 24). They are the greatest gifts a mom could ask for. They have been through a lot yet they are kind, caring, loving, creative, funny, and full of character. Nick owns a film/graphic business and Tim is pursuing a career in acting.
If you ever need prayer or a listening ear, email me at info@TodaysCreativeMom.com. Nothing you can tell me will shock me as I have either lived it or helped someone who has. We’re all in this together.
I am also known as the creator of “The Write Way” method to cake decorating. My book “Creative Cakes Anyone Can Make” published by Thomas Nelson has taught thousands the easy way to decorate for special occasions. Order book or Kindle at Click here to Order
Free Cake Mix Magic Recipe Book
Includes simple to make cakes and BONUS decorating ideas