Best Creamy Corn Casserole
I remember the first time I had this creamy corn casserole. I said, "I have to have this recipe". Not only is it the best I have ever tasted but it is easy to make. That's a win-win! Using the Jiffy cornbread mix, you will have the guest asking for more. You can make this casserole ahead of time and just heat up when serving.
Creator/Designer: Jill Lodato
Cuisine: Side Dish
Recipe type: Corn Casserole
- 1 (15 oz) can cream style corn
- 1 (15 oz) can sweet corn drained
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter softened
- 1 (8 oz) container Sour cream
- 2 large eggs slightly beaten
- 1 (8.5) oz box Jiffy cornbread mix
How to Make
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Mix everything from corn - eggs together.
- Add 1 box Jiffy cornbread mix and stir .
- Bake in a lightly greased 9 x 13 pan for 35 mins or until the mixture has set.
- It will set after it cools.
Free Cake Mix Magic Recipe Book
Includes simple to make cakes and BONUS decorating ideas