Molding with Candy Clay Pumpkin Cupcakes
Create adorable mini pumpkins using easy to make candy clay for your holiday dessert table.
Creator/Designer: Jill Lodato
Recipe type: Cupcakes
- 11 ounce orange candy melts
- ⅓ Cup corn syrup
- Stems and Leaves
- 4 ounce green candy melts
- 2 Tablespoons corn syrup
How to Make
- Melt candy in a microwave safe bowl. We usually microwave at 30 second intervals (stir) and microwave more if needed. Add the corn syrup. Do not add any water as this will ruin the recipe. Stir until the batter seizes up and gets to a soft-like dough. Dump dough into a Ziploc bag or saran wrap. Leave at room temperature for 8 hours or in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Thaw slightly and knead to create a pliable dough.
- Mold pumpkins in a ball, using a dull knife to create the lines on the pumpkins.
Free Cake Mix Magic Recipe Book
Includes simple to make cakes and BONUS decorating ideas