Easy Peasy Pumpkin Pie
Everyone loves pumpkin pie but most cooks don't have all the spices needed to make it in a flash. Pumpkin Pie Mix is a great alternative to create delicious and quick pie. No one will know that you didn't make your own pumpkin mix or add all the spices. I do make my own pie crust which does make a more homemade taste to this pie.
Creator/Designer: Jill Lodato
Recipe type: Pie
Will Serve: 10
- 1 Can (30 oz.) Pumpkin Pie Mix
- ⅔ cup (5 fl. oz. can) evaporated milk
- 2 large eggs, beaten well
- 1 unbaked deep dish pie shell
How to Make
- MIX pumpkin pie mix, evaporated milk and eggs in large bowl.
- POUR into pie shell
- BAKE in preheated 425°F. oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350° F.; bake 50 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
- FOR 2 SHALLOW PIES, substitute two 9-inch (2-cup volume) pie shells. Bake in preheated 425° F. oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350° F.; bake for 40 minutes or until pies test done.
Free Cake Mix Magic Recipe Book
Includes simple to make cakes and BONUS decorating ideas