Create your own gift bags using lunch brown paper bags, some colored paper and brown chenille wire. It’s a fun gift bag to hold homemade baked goods, candy, small gifts etc.
Here is how you make them:
You need: brown lunch bags (any size), colored paper (brown, red and white), black marker, brown chenille wire, glue
- Cut out an oval shape for the reindeer face using brown paper
- Cut our a round circle for the reindeer nose using red paper
- Cut small ovals for the reindeer eyes using white paper
- Glue on the reindeer face
- With a black marker, make the eyes
- Using 2 chenille wires, cut one of them in 3 inch pieces. Use two of them to make the antlers on the ends of one of the chenille wire.
- Fold the bag over and place chenille wire under the fold. Fold up the wire to make the antlers.
- Staple the bag at the fold.
Free Cake Mix Magic Recipe Book
Includes simple to make cakes and BONUS decorating ideas