Candy Corn Halloween Cookies
Create fun candy corn cookies using my go-to glossy royal icing. Make sure to grab one of our sugar cookie recipes to make delicious cookies.
Creator/Designer: Jill Lodato
Recipe type: Cookies
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- 2 Teaspoons milk
- 2 Teaspoons light corn syrup
- ¼ Teaspoon clear extract (vanilla, almond etc.)
- Yellow, orange and black food colors (I use Americolor)
- Candy corn cookie cutter or template you make yourself with cardstock
How to Make
- In a small bowl, stir together powdered sugar and milk until smooth. Beat in corn syrup and extract until icing is smooth and glossy. If icing is too thick, add more corn syrup. Add food colors as needed.
- Pipe colors onto the cookies. Allow to dry before adding the face.
Free Cake Mix Magic Recipe Book
Jill's 20 BEST Cake Mix Magic Recipes & Decorating Ideas