I can’t believe how quick and simple these were to make. I wanted to make something for my preschool graduation luncheon. These diploma turkey tortilla roll-ups were the hit.
I made 24 roll-ups for under $12 – great cost than going to a sandwich shop.
- Tortillas (keep in package until you make the roll-ups)
- Deli meat of your choice
- Sliced cheese of your choice
- Mayo or other condiments (these were for kids so I only used mayonnaise)
- Green onions sprigs (cut off the tops)
- Peanut butter and jelly roll-ups
- Chicken or tuna salad roll-ups
- Meatball roll-ups
- Gyro roll-ups
I decorated the platter with stickers I found at a craft store. I loved how it turned out!
Free Cake Mix Magic Recipe Book
Jill's 20 BEST Cake Mix Magic Recipes & Decorating Ideas