Have you ever been at an event and you taste something and say, “I have to have that recipe!”. This Christmas I was at an annual dinner party with friends. My friend Susan brought an amazing salad with this delicious dressing. I have three helpings of the salad it was so good. I asked her to send me the recipe. I did tweak it with adding apple cider vinegar which gives it a more refreshing taste. It is delicious. The best part is I now use it with marinade of fish and chicken, along with tossing in veggies. So good.
Print this recipe!
- 2 Tbls. olive oil
- 1 Tbls. dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 Tbls. agave or honey
- ⅓ Cup freshly squeezed oranges
- 1 Tbls. Grated orange peel
- 2 Tbls. apple cider vinegar
- Mix all ingredients together. Place in a shaker bottle and shake well.
- Store in the fridge until use. Shake or stir before pouring.
Free Cake Mix Magic Recipe Book
Jill's 20 BEST Cake Mix Magic Recipes & Decorating Ideas